[ANNOUNCE] 9th Netfilter Workshop in Copenhagen, Denmark

Hi!

We are happy to announce the next edition in the workshop series. This
year the event will be co-hosted with the Open Source Days 2013 [1] in
Copenhagen, Denmark from 10th to 14th March, 2013.

The official workshop website [2] will collect the important
information regarding this event. You may notice that some areas still
lack of important information, we are working hard to deliver those as
soon as possible. So, please, be patient.

We are still looking for sponsors, if you think you can help us to get
funds to run the workshop, please, contact me and I'll be glad to
send you our sponsorship policy.

Regards.

[1] http://www.opensourcedays.org/
[2] http://workshop.netfilter.org/2013/