libipset usage

I am looking to use libipset to manage an ipset inside a userspace util I have. I have basic functionality working with libipset, but was wondering if there is documentation for using libipset anywhere? So far I've been using the ipset util as my guide. My searches came up empty for docs so I figured I'd ask here.

Thanks
Josh