Re: H.239 support in the H.323 helper?

Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik <at> iki.fi> writes:

> On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 11:44:45AM +0200, Jozsef Kadlecsik wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > With the H.323 conntrack helper enabled on a machine running Gnugk, it
> > cannot establish multiple channels for conferencing and presentation with
> > a Polycom MGC MCU. The device wants to use H.239 and the helper cannot
> > decode/interpret the protocol:
> >
> > Sep 21 13:41:48 caladan kernel: nf_ct_h323: incomplete TPKT (fragmented?)
> >
> > Could you consider to add H.239 support to the H.323 helper?
> >

> Hello.
>
> I don't know if anyone is working on adding H.239, but you could always
> start working on it yourself. You seem to have the needed equipment to
> test it :)

Hi,

Was this ever implemented? Checked the 2.6.32 source, and didn't find any
reference to H.239.
We are experiencing random dropped calls from a Polycom HDX8000, sitting behind
a Vyatta, running 2.6.32, with the same syslog messages.
If needed, I can do some limited testing (both systems are in production, not
dev...).

Regards,
Tamas

--