routerwired.com

Hi,
I would like to know if you would have an interest in purchasing routerwired.com.

routerwired.com can provide a SEO boost in this market, which can provide lead generation and
increase your overall traffic. It can also help improve, secure, and protect your web branding
identity.

The price for this domain is just $275.  I am reaching out to other related businesses in the next
few days, and this domain will go to the first company who replies.

Once payment is received, your domain will be transferred by the end of the business day.

Thank you,
John
1-513-386-9808
1040 Hosbrook Dr. Cincinnati, OH 45236
I do my best to only send very targeted emails to people who I think will benefit from them.
If you feel that you received this email in error or would not like to receive any future
opportunities: