Re: ipset : ip range insertion to hash:net list does not work

On Mon, 13 Aug 2012, ?brahim Ercan wrote:

> On 11 August 2012 00:16, Jozsef Kadlecsik <kadlec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> I'm unable to reproduce this.
> >
> > Ohh, you need the kernel modules from the ipset package itself.
>
> I checked all modules, there is no missing. Here is kernel config
> CONFIG_IP_SET=m
> CONFIG_IP_SET_MAX=2560
> CONFIG_IP_SET_BITMAP_IP=m
> CONFIG_IP_SET_BITMAP_IPMAC=m
> CONFIG_IP_SET_BITMAP_PORT=m
> CONFIG_IP_SET_HASH_IP=m
> CONFIG_IP_SET_HASH_IPPORT=m
> CONFIG_IP_SET_HASH_IPPORTIP=m
> CONFIG_IP_SET_HASH_IPPORTNET=m
> CONFIG_IP_SET_HASH_NET=m
> CONFIG_IP_SET_HASH_NETPORT=m
> CONFIG_IP_SET_LIST_SET=m
>
> By the way gcc version I used is 4.1.2 if you need.

The kernel modules in 3.0.4 are behind of the modules from the ipset
package.

You need the kernel modules from the ipset package if you want the range
support in the hash:*net* types.

Best regards,
Jozsef
-
E-mail  : kadlec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kadlecsik.jozsef@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Address : Wigner Research Centre for Physics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences
          H-1525 Budapest 114, POB. 49, Hungary