Re: skb_warn_bad_offload with kernel 3.5 (maybe gso/bridge related ?)

Le 01/08/2012 17:17, Yann Dupont a écrit :
Hello everybody,

Just a quick follow up :

[..]
As the problem seems more or less gso related, I've deactivated gso for the moment. I'll see in the night if we still have errors reported.

Indeed, deactivating gso on the network interfaces cure the symptom, running ok since yesterday.
Cheers,

--
Yann Dupont - Service IRTS, DSI Université de Nantes
Tel : 02.53.48.49.20 - Mail/Jabber : Yann.Dupont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx