[RFC ulogd patch 0/1] Implement conntrack event filter in NFCT input

Hello,

This patch implements filtering for NFCT input plugin. It adds
two configuration variables src_filter and dst_filter which
can be used to select the IPv4 or IPv6 network to filter on
for the source or destination address.

For IPv4 this is working fine but despite the latest update
from Pablo on libnetfilter_conntrack, I still don't manage
to get IPv6 working. Any help appreciated on this.

This explains the RFC status of this patch. The other reason is
that I want to ensure that the proposed filtering is convenient
for the users.

BR,
--
Eric