Building iptables from source with kernel source

Hi,

I'm trying to build iptables from git tree.

The extension i've written resides in extensions/libxt_mymatch.c

Now the header is in
<kernel_source>/include/linux/netfilter/xt_mymatch.h

But when i'm trying to build iptables, its not finding xt_mymatch.h.

I've tried these configure options

$./configure --with-ksource=<kernel_source_path>
and
$./configure --with-ksource=<kernel_source_path>/include

But both failed.

On the side not I want to prevent the build process to look up for
declarations in "kernel-devel" that is /usr/src/linux. I want the build
to be dependent only to the kernel_source i'm supplying. (Its because
i'm using a modified kernel source, so i don't want to take any
declaration from distribution's kernel package.

--
Cheers

aft
aftnix@xxxxxxxxx