Re: nf_conntrack and nf_conntrack_ipv4 for RHEL5

On ubuntu system, I set up net.netfilter.nf_conntrack_acct = 1 . This
variable became available after I loaded the module nf_conntrack.
After that I got packet count and packet size in the nacct file.
(nacct file generated through nacct plugin from ulogd)
To set the above variable available in RHEL5, I have to load the
module. But it seems RHEL5 does not come with nf_conntrack module
along with the kernel. Is there any way I can get the nacct data in
RHEL5 version?

Thanks & Regards,