Re: ulogd - rpm file generation

Thank you, Does netfilter maintain the rpms for different
architectures somewhere?
In the netfilter website, I am not able to see them, other than tar files.

I would be happy if I am able to download all the rpms for ulogd & its
dependencies for x86_64 architecture. It will help to speed up my
work.
I am not able to find them in rpmfind website.

Thanks & Regards,