That's pretty much it for 3.5.0

Linus was _extremely_ generous and took in all the stuff that was
pending in the net tree just now.

Besides very serious issues, I'm not willing to consider any more bug
fixes for the 'net' tree at this time.

Only one pending known bug qualifies, and that's the CIPSO ip option
processing OOPS'er.  And I'll work on that myself if Paul Moore
doesn't show a sign of life in the next day.

Thanks.