status of ulogd2 package

Greeting to all netfilter developers!

I'd like to ask about the status of ulogd2 package.
we're using ULOGD for all our firewalls, but
1) I see deprecation warning for CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_ULOG in newer
kernels
2) we need to log IPv6 stuff

Therefore we started testing ulogd2 some time ago, and it works pretty
well for us. But on netfilter webpage, there is warning that for production, ulogd1 should
be used.

My question is, is there a plan for releasing stable version in near future?
I see beta4 was tagged in git almost 2 years ago, since then, there's been some
activity but code seems quite stable to me.
Are there some remaining blockers? If not, could I maybe
suggest "Release early, Release often" policy? :)

thanks in advance for reply

BR

nik

--