[README] collecting netfilter updates for net-next

As you should have read in David's email, the merge window is
open again.

For those that are impatient, I'll start collecting netfilter patches
that are on the table from today to the next couple of days.

Candidates to be included are those in:

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/netfilter-devel/list/

As said, I'll start iterating over them.

If you have some late patch, don't push hard me with
last-hour-big-patchset-wild-thing. I'm likely not to take them if they
don't get enough review time.