[README] net-next has been merged

Linus has pulled in all of the net-next changes, and I have
subsequently fast-forwarded both 'net' and 'net-next' to
Linus's tree.

All work at this time should be bug fixes and should be arranged
against 'net'.  'net-next' will be frozen and untouched until
some time after the merge window closes, and no development should
occur against it.

I am rejecting all patches in patchwork which implement new features,
perform cleanups, or otherwise are inappropriate at this time.  You
must resubmit them when the net-next tree opens back up.

There is one exception waiting in the wings, there is one netfilter
pull remaining from Pedro for the merge window and I told him that
this is OK.