Questions about ebtables QUEUE/NFQUEUE target implementation

hello, everyone,

We are carrying out a project related with ebtables/arptables. We plan
to add logic in user space to deal with arp packets. But I found out
in ebtables homepage that the QUEUE/NFQUEUE target has not been
supported yet, while it is supported already in iptables. So does
community has any plan to support QUEUE/NFQUEUE target in ebtables? If
not, maybe we can contribute to do so.

As for arptables, I am not sure if it is supported already. I wrote
small programs using libipq as well as libnetfilter_queue, but both do
not work anyway. It does work together with iptables.

Thanks
Jerry Ma