Re: nomatch in bitmap:* sets

That's equivalent with

n test-ports bitmap:port range 1-1023 timeout 0
a test-ports 1-1023
d test-ports 21
d test-ports 80
d test-ports 119
d test-ports 443
It is indeed! That's something I did not know about! The "delete" command wasn't acceptable in ipset restore file before (in all honesty I did try this back in 4.x and gave up after it was rejected). Which version of ipset was this introduced into?