Re: Netfilter Packet Reinjection

Well, i have a hook to capure the packets right now... but after
storing then in other place, after some 'tests' i perform around then
i have to 're-create' part of the packet flow (like a proxy) and then
let the real packets from the source, flow locally or remotelly
through forwarding to its destinations.

But i didn't understood well what i would do with NF_HOOK, by using a
NfHook i can also call methods inside netfilter core to perform such
tasks as 'reinjecting' a packet ?

(Disconsider last e-mail, it wasn't visible to the list)