ipset nomatch not showing

If I create a set using the following set of statements:

ipset n test-net hash:net family inet timeout 0 hashsize 64
ipset a test-net 10.1.1.0/24
ipset a test-net 10.1.1.2 nomatch

and then issue "ipset l test-net" I get this:
Header: family inet hashsize 64 maxelem 65536 timeout 0
Size in memory: 924
Members:
10.1.1.0/24 timeout 0
10.1.1.2 timeout 0

It is not clear whether the "nomatch" option on the 10.1.1.2 member I used above is in fact non matching. Am I missing something?

Also, a minor nitpick on some of the help text displayed using "ipset help":
-n
       When listing, list just setnames from kernel.

It should be "When listing, just list setnames from the kernel."

-!
       Ignore errors when creating already created sets,
       when adding already existing elements
       or when deleting non-existing elements.

It should be "Ignore errors when creating or adding sets or elements that do exist or when deleting elements that don't exist."