Re: scheduling while atomic followed by oops upon conntrackd -c execution

Hi,

On 03/03/2012 13:30, Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
I just posted another patch to the ML that is a relative fix to
Jozsef's patch. You have to apply that as well.

I've now tested 3.3-rc5 with the addition of the above mentioned follow-on patch. The behaviour during conntrackd -c execution is clearly much improved - in so far as it doesn't generate much noise - but the crash that follows remains. Here's a netconsole capture:-

http://paste.pocoo.org/raw/560439/

Cheers,

--Kerin