Re: [RFC] SSDP (UPnP) conntrack helper

On 02/25/2012 07:32 AM, Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
> I'll be very happy if you work on the user-space version. The
> user-space cthelper infrastructure will be ready in two months
> or so.

I fully intend to, although I'll probably wait until the required
infrastructure makes it into Fedora.

> I think most of the questions can be replied by looking and
> nf_conntrack_expect.c. I'll try to find some spare time to reply some
> of those questions, but I don't promise anything.

I'll take another look at that file.  Many of my questions are of the
"why" variety, however, so looking at other files doesn't always help
that much.

I'm sure, BTW, that you're not the only person subscribed to this list
that has the knowledge to help out.  ;-)

Thanks!