[libnetfilter_queue] setting verdict somewhere else than in the cb

Hi,

some questions regarding setting the verdict of queued pkts:

1) Is it neccessary/mandatory to set the verdict in the callback?
   For performance reasons I rather would save the important data
   (ie. h, id etc.) in my own queue, return as quickly as possible
   with a 0 from the cb, and set the verdict when processing that
   own queue by a different thread, but in the mean time the arrival
   of new packets should not be blocked, is it?

2) Is it ok to set the verdict not neccessarily in original
   pkt rcv order? I mean is it mandatory to set the verdict
   in the same order as the packet receive order?
   (I guess not, but just wanted to be sure before starting coding)

3) Somewhere I read stating "The callback is expected to call either
   nfq_set_verdict() or nfq_set_verdict_mark() before returning"
   ( --> http://lists.netfilter.org/pipermail/netfilter-devel/2007-March/027381.html )
   I guess, and hope, that this info is not accurate b/c of my requirement in #1 above, is it?

Thx