Reg:Conntrack-tool for packet dropping?

 Hi,
    I am developing application monitoring tool. When I gothru
http://netfilter.org/, I come to know about the conntrack-tool which
can be used for monitoring new connection.
    I used "conntrackd"(conntrack deamon) for monitoring the packets.
Using nfct_callback_register2() am able to handle new packets also,
but I need to drop this packet if its related to particular
pid/process. Is there is any way/api to drop packets?

   Hope am clear about my need, Thanks in advance.

 Regards,
 Manikandan R