Re: conntrack (nf_conn) locking question

Hi Krzysztof, Pablo,
thanks for your advice. it took me a while to get around to have a
look at the code but I finally reviewed it a bit.
correct me if I'm wrong but it seems that the list of ct extensions is
closed. the extension id is defined in enum nf_ct_ext_id and
registered in ct->ext whos offset member is NF_CT_EXT_NUM sized. looks
like the extensions cannot be expanded if I'm writing my code in a
module.
have I missed something?
thanks,
Gidon