Re: [ANNOUNCE] ipset 6.9.1 released

The source tree is not supposed to be copied to the kernel tree.
Right, I take it this is something new introduced with 6.9.1 as with 6.8 I had no such problems.

At the moment you have to hand-edit ip_set_core.c: delete
the #ifdef .. #endif part around

#ifdef IPSET_EXTERNAL_MODULE
#include <linux/version.h>
#endif

In the next release I'll invert the logic of the condition and then it'll work even when copied into the kernel tree.
I'll do that, thanks Jozsef!