Netfilter developer workshop summary and presentations

We've finished the annual netfilter developer workshop, which took
place in Freiburg, Germany from 22nd - 26th of August:

http://workshop.netfilter.org/2011/

For those interested, there's a wiki containing most of the
presentations at:

http://workshop.netfilter.org/2011/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Additionally there were a couple of ad-hoc presentations without
slides, some additional information is available in Eric Leblond's
workshop live-blog at: http://home.regit.org/tag/nfws/

We'd also like to thank our sponsors again, which helped to pay
for travel costs, accomodation and other expenses:

- Cyberoam: http://cyberoam.com/
- Astaro: http://astaro.com
- Cloudpassage: http://cloudpassage.com/
- Intra2Net: http://www.intra2net.com/