can we use nfq_set_verdict to accept packets more than once with one packet_id?

I need to develop an user space routing applcation.

My question is that I need to split an incoming udp packet to several
small ones and forward them to different servers.
Can I implement the requirement by  using libnetfilter_queue?

another requirement is that the incoming packet is not forwarded
immediately. A timer is set instead. The packet forwarding is performed
in the timeout handler. So we cannot invoke nfq_set_verdict in the end
of libnetfilter_queue callback function. We have to hold the packet_id
for the timeout handler for forwarding.
Does this introduce performance issue?