Re: NAT66 : A first implementation

If you are willing to compare this implementation, which just add two targets to Xtables, with mine, which involves the Connection Tracking, and is able to deal with icmp error messages, AND implements stateful, n:1 mapping, yes, ok, I've done nothing.

Have you at least taken a look at this work, before saying I've implemented nothing but something already implemented ?