Problems Compiling netfilter_queue on Fedora 14

Hello,

I am having a problem with the nfqnl_test.c program.  I have installed the needed packages to build the program and it builds with no errors.  When I run the program, it returns an error.  Can someone explain what this error is?

Program Output:
# ./nfqnl_test
opening library handle
unbinding existing nf_queue handler for AF_INET (if any)
error during nfq_unbind_pf()

The source code for nfqnl_test.c can be found here:
http://www.netfilter.org/projects/libnetfilter_queue/doxygen/nfqnl__test_8c_source.html

Thanks,

~Andrew Roth