Re: [ANNOUNCE] ipset 6.6 released

I thank to Mr Dash Four for his tireless testings and helpful reports.
I thank you for your continuing development of this great tool which, at least in my case, hugely improved the stability and performance, as well as decreased the maintenance needed on all my systems as a direct result of employing this great tool!

The next ipset package release will come with code simplifications, which mean dropping some support:

- iptree and iptreemap type support will be removed, because the automatic
conversion to hash:ip is not fully backward compatible. The hash:ip and hash:net types can be used instead.
- kernel version support below 2.6.37 will be dropped, to make code
  maintenance easier and more straightforward
What are your plans with regards to the last point? The reason I am asking is because I am still on .35 (the last "stable" kernel released by Fedora) and I might not be able to use new releases if you introduce this restriction.

Also, would you consider my suggestion to include the number of members registered in a set to be displayed in the set headers (something like "Members: 15156") - this would help with managing the number of members in that set, which would be particularly useful for sets with large number of members.