Porting libnetfilter_queue to Android

Hi all,

I have a working C code on Ubuntu 10.10 which uses libnetfilter_queue
to do some packet mangling. I would like to port this code to Android
platform. Though
http://benno.id.au/blog/2007/11/13/android-native-apps gives basic
guidelines for compiling a 'hello world' program, it does not support
libnetfilter_queue. If anybody has any experience in using
libnetfilter_queue on Android, or some other ARM platform, please
respond.

Thanks,
Shruti