Defining and parsing SNAT and DNAT options

Hi,

I'm trying to identify (to understand) where are located the definition and parsing code of the options for SNAT and DNAT target.

Actually, I'm trying to understand how the data given in args finishes in NLA structures, correctly formatted. Args given to iptables are of form IP-IP:Port-Port, but I can't find where this arg is parsed.

I've been trying to find where the arg 'to-source' is defined, without success (and this arg has to defined somewhere, because if it is misspelled, iptables refuses the command).

Can somebody give me a little help ?

Thanks a lot,
Terry

--
Terry Moës (20061420)
Université de Liège - Faculté des Sciences Appliquées

--

N-HiTec - Nova High Technology Engineering and Consulting

Responsable des Infrastructures - Vice-Président

Web :   http://www.nhitec.com
Tél :   04/366.20.01