xtables: various fixes for handling multiple src/dst addresses

Hi! I've been working on enabling robust IPv6 support in the TomatoUSB router firmware. In the process, I found and fixed a few old iptables bugs, mostly related to lookups and the handling of multiple addresses. Please review!

NOTE: TomatoUSB is actually still using an old 1.3.8 branch of iptables, and analogous versions of these patches against that version have been commited on the TomatoUSB repo at repo.or.cz/w/tomato.git tomato-RT

===
Wes Campaigne (4):
  xtables: use *all* IPv6 addresses resolved from a hostname
  xtables: fix excessive memory allocation in host_to_ipaddr
  xtables: fix the broken detection/removal of redundant addresses
  xtables: use the correct loop count when applying masks to addresses