ebtables_nfqueue: missing structure afinfo

Hi,

I'm still working on a module to add the NFQUEUE target to ebtables.

So far, I've been able to split the work on two parts: sending the
packets to nfqueue, and re-inject them after a verdict. I'll split
questions on separate emails.

Adding the NFQUEUE target is not a difficult task (making the
ebt_do_tables return NF_QUEUE_NR(queue_num)), however this won't work
since the __nf_queue() function [1] requires an afinfo structure :
132         afinfo = nf_get_afinfo(pf);
133         if (!afinfo)
134                 goto err_unlock;

Since there is no afinfo structure for AF_BRIDGE, this won't work.

I tried adding a dummy (empty) afinfo structure and registering it in
ebtables_init(), but that does not look like a clean solution ...

What would be the best way (in order to be proposed mainstream) to do
that ? The afinfo structure seems to be called to save the route (and
then restored when re-injecting), I'm not sure yet if this is necessary
for AF_BRIDGE packets.

Thanks,
Pierre

[1]