Using Netfiletr hooks without IP stack

Hi All,

I want to use the netfilter framework on my system (running linux
2.6.33)
My purpose is to capture and manipulate IP packets. The catch is that I
am working without the IP stack, so I need to capture the packets in the
Ethernet layer.  I have BSD sockets but the TCP/IP is removed from the
menuconfig

Are there any hooks which are available for me on that level, or should
I add some new ones?
Thanks.

Best Regards,
Amit Yedidia

The information in this e-mail transmission contains proprietary and business
sensitive information.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail may constitute
a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. You are also asked to contact the sender
by reply email and immediately destroy all copies of the original message.