Re: Question about ebtables.

Hello,
one error here. It is only neccesary to have a TARGET for a table I
suppose and not a chain. Since after traversing a chain, the packet is
automatically submitted to the next chain unless theres a DROP verdict
by a certain target. Please correct me here if im wrong people!!!

Regards
Aijaz Baig.

--
Best Regards,