Re: [patch] arptables: some patches from debian

Hello Peter,

Patch 2 and 3 are committed.
For the '*' part of patch 1 I'd rather remove the -v usage in arptables-restore. This will require fixing the reason why -v is used in the first place. I wasn't aware this is due to a bug: the -i and -o interfaces aren't printed unless -v is specified. I'll look into this.

cheers,
Bart