Fwd: Fwd: TCP ack in libnetfilter_queue

Hi,
Thanks for the reply, i'll give it a go..

but i was wondering if maybe there should be added a new FLAG for the
connection tracking... since i belive most people think that
"ESTABLISHED" mean's after the 3way handshake and the start of the
session....
any Idea's on why is the "ESTABLISHED" state is on before the 3-way
handshake is finished... or maybe there is another flag that would
help?

Thanks in advance..
Yechiel Levi