Re: problem with flowi structure

ok man :)
the last question is about  fl.nl_u.ip4_u.saddr = 0...
is it a kind of "jolly" selector of the source address?
i.e. if we have a simplified cache route

SOURCE IP    DEST IP    NEXT HOP
ips1                  google         nexthop1
ips2                  google         nexthop2

with
...saddr = 0
....daddr = google
i get nexthop1 or nexthop2. right?