Re: Is nftables project still alive?

On Tue, 2010-09-07 at 13:44 -0700, Darcy Watkins wrote:
> Is anyone actively working on this project?  Is there any updated user
> doc with some good examples of setting up a bridge firewall say
> equivalent to the below (done using ebtables)?

Hi,

Patrick McHardy wrote in this mailing list in march:
"
I had to spend some time on other work, but a new release is planned
as soon as I can finish a few more minor things. I guess I'll try to
update the trees before that, I there are a large number of changes
queued that are already worth testing.

I'll send out an announcement once this has happened.
"

We are also waiting for some beta version of nftables, stable enough to
start testing!

I hope Patrick will find some time, this project sounds awesome and I'm
sure enough people can help at least with testing.

François.