Re: get tcp header

ok, Jan! Perfect.

But there is a last question: i've seen a source code that get a
packet just received from the Net: so -if I understand correctly- it
can't use skb_network_header (IP header) because when i get a packet
just received from the net i should have only the mac_header set.
isn't it?
But, i've seen the usage of skb_network_header...

--
Nicola Padovano
e-mail: nicola.padovano@xxxxxxxxx