xtables addons; mktemp

This is a small but annoying issue.
With my embedded firewall system the busybox mktemp function
fails due to unsupported flags, so the xtables-addons build fails
on the native toolchain. This can be fixed.
I hacked the code to make it work properly however I won't send
a patch because it is a amateur hack, and not a proper fix.
I think this issue should be considered, because so many appliances
do use busybox and some may even have a working toolchain...

make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/source/build/firewall/xtables-addons-1.27/extensions'
mktemp: invalid option -- u
BusyBox v1.16.2 (2010-06-30 20:04:07 EDT) multi-call binary.

Usage: mktemp [-dt] [-p DIR] [TEMPLATE]

Create a temporary file with name based on TEMPLATE and print its name.
TEMPLATE must end with XXXXXX (e.g. [/dir/]nameXXXXXX).

       -d      Make a directory instead of a file
       -t      Generate a path rooted in temporary directory
       -p DIR  Use DIR as a temporary directory (implies -t)

For -t or -p, directory is chosen as follows:
$TMPDIR if set, else -p DIR, else /tmp

Thanks much,

Marty B.