Re: Any Performance benchmark on a Million conntracks

FWIW, the load on my routers is regularly 400k conns, 5k inserts + 5k deletes,
and 280 kpps traffic (140 kpps in each direction). There are certain scalability
issues that I am investigating, but they do not seem related to conntracking
at all.

I have configured for 8 million entries (2m buckets).