Re: DDoS attack causing bad effect on conntrack searches

On Thu, 22 Apr 2010, Eric Dumazet wrote:

What exact version of kernel are you running ?

2.6.31.7-pvlan2G #3 SMP PREEMPT
32-bit kernel with 2G kernel mem (you showed me that trick).

I have some patches on top (which are accepted upstream), but I originate from commit f8ebcb2ebc49a Linux 2.6.31.7.

Cheers,
  Jesper Brouer