Re: SYSRQ in mainline kernel?

On 25/02/10 11:21, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Thursday 2010-02-25 12:08, John Haxby wrote:
What do I need to do to make this happen (or at least begin to
happen)?
1. Since it's in Xt-a, you would notify me that you would like me to
submit it upstream.

"I would like to submit SYSRQ upstream, please"

2. Bribe the NF maintainer to accept the posted inclusion.

I've recently discovered that a local hostelry sells Gales HSB and I'm willing to stand the NF maintainer a pint of it as a bribe :-)

3. ???
4. Profit (SCNR!)

If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know.

jch