Re: Re[2]: [IMPORTANT] !!! tun ifaces don't visible by nfnetlink library

Le dimanche 21 février 2010 à 22:06 +0100, Jan Engelhardt a écrit :

> >I know only this way (described in iftest) how to get name of
> >interface by index. May be another way ?
> >I try to find source of "ip addr".
> >But this is strange because in older kernel this code working right.
>

> What would the first commit be where it stopped working?

libnfnetlink-1.0.0 src/rtnl.c rtnl_receive() is very basic, it doesnt
loop on recvmsg() syscall, its not a kernel problem.

Maybe kernel is giving a bit more information per interface than before,
but real problem is in library.