Re: xtables-addons: make ipv6 optional for RAWNAT and SYSRQ

On Friday 2010-02-19 12:52, Peter Volkov wrote:

>Hi, in case kernel was built without ipv6 support xt_RAWNAT and xt_SYSRQ
>fail to load with unknown symbols. Patches in attachment fix this issue.
>Please, apply.

For ip6table_rawpost, we could probably do this in the Kbuild file:

ifneq (${CONFIG_IPV6},)
obj-${build_RAWNAT} += ip6table_rawpost.o
endif

Can you test?

For the second patch, I would suggest to move around the structures in
rawnat_tg_reg to reduce the number of #ifdefs needed.