Re: ebtables extension 'http'

  Hi Mr. Jan

2010/1/25 Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> The issue is that you would need to replay the tcp handshake.
>
> Case 1:
> - do TCP handshake
> - read out Host: header
> - if proxied
>  - good
> - if not,
>  - have to replay TCP handshake to next host (eww :-)

  Would this be so bad? :-)

  I mean, if I could do this, I could reduce the HTTP traffic from
around 400Mbps to around 100Mbps of domains that the proxy actually do
cares.

  And the rest would be forwarded down the bridge.

  Could I do this with repeating the TCP handshake with the next host?
How could I do this?

  Thanks,

Felipe Damasio