Re: ipset problem.

Jozsef Kadlecsik wrote:

>> nl# ipset -v
>> ipset v4.1, protocol version 4.
>> Kernel module protocol version 4.
>
> I'll try to reproduce and find the reason for the difference in the
> listing.

I can add another data point.

A similar issue can be seen when xtables-addons 1.21 is installed on
Debian Lenny, kernel 2.6.26-openvz-am64. In that case, extra /31
networks show up whether a set name is supplied or not; they are
different in the two cases, however.

gateway:~# ipset -L dshield -n
Name: dshield
Type: nethash
Header: hashsize: 1024 probes: 4 resize: 50
Members:
74.63.225.0/24
218.206.128.0/24
210.212.152.0/24
77.254.150.0/24
116.55.199.0/24
118.160.213.0/24
70.38.64.0/24
91.144.92.0/24
58.221.42.0/24
174.129.75.0/24
88.163.67.0/24
219.139.40.0/24
88.79.127.0/24
194.165.153.0/24
75.101.178.0/24
222.45.112.0/24
202.155.202.0/24
89.149.204.0/24
118.161.234.0/24
122.200.121.0/24
116.114.111.222/31
0.112.97.216/31
0.1.0.0/31
97.109.111.218/31
0.0.108.208/31
97.104.112.208/31
0.0.104.228/31

gateway:~# ipset -L -n
[...]
48.116.105.228/31
97.104.112.208/31
0.0.104.228/31
0.5.0.8/31
95.116.101.218/31
101.114.105.198/31
0.0.116.196/31

All of the /31 nets are bogus.

When installed on a Lenny system running kernel 2.6.26-686, things seem
to work as expected.

-Tom
--
Tom Eastep        \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who
Shoreline,         \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like