Re: [RFC 0/9] snet: Security for NETwork syscalls

Hi Samir,

This fills in a gap i always thought was missing from LSM's
boolean verdict policies. So good effort.

1)I would love to see the send/recvmsg interface complete (seems
missing).
2) If you can provide an async scheme which allows re-injection of
policy verdicts in addition to the sync interface, i think that would be
more valuable. I can see many apps which collect multiple states before
making a policy decision on multiple messages (example a multipart
message). Is SNET_VERDICT_PENDING intended for this?

A small glitch i noticed; you have defines in patches 8 and 9 which are
needed by patches 6 and 7. I think the general idea should be to compile
after adding each patch. So you may need to move some defines in earlier
patches.

cheers,
jamal