ipset query

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 20:13:47
From: Kevin Fenzi
Subject: ipset query

greetings.

I see from the ipset changelog that you [Jan] were last to update it. ;)
http://ipset.netfilter.org/changelog.html

I was just wondering if there are any plans to try and merge ipset in
the mainstream kernel? Forgive me if you are not the person to ask, as
the above site has no contact info, nor does the source download.

It would be nice to get this merged so everyone could use it. ;)

Thanks for your time.

kevin